Leverage the power of your story to more effectively connect you with your target audience…and get results!
In today’s media-saturated marketplace, traditional forms of advertising and marketing simply don’t work like they used to.
To connect with your audience you need to offer value — give them something to capture their attention and earn their trust.
This is the central philosophy behind our Story Marketing Strategy – Content Marketing Campaign.
This is a 12 month engagement that will deliver results to a speaker, trainer, pastor, counselor or coach.If you offer a professional service, or you have a message you are passionate about sharing and want to declare it to the world, then Story Marketing is for you!
We will work with you to implement a 4-step proven strategy...
1) Define your story – what makes you unique, interesting and stand out from others in your sphere of service. The end result of this will be a full-length published book
2) Align – make sure that all your audience touchpoints (your team, website, flyers, exhibits, etc.) are authentically aligned with your story.
3) Tell – We’ll propose and direct strategies to get your story shared with the world!
4) Sell – At the end of the day, you want your story to make a connection that provokes a response be that a prayer request, a donation, a referral or a volunteer commitment.
The HigherLife Commitment
Our commitment to you is to provide the best of class concierge-level publishing experience.
It’s very simple. We partner with you – bringing a full team of book designers, editors, printers, videographers, ebook and audiobook developers together to turn your message into a masterpiece – and not just as a printed book, but an ebook, audiobook, online course, mobile app, or small group curriculum if you choose.
Your job is to have a wonderful message that will bring life, comfort, joy, wisdom, knowledge, help, hope or healing to other people. Our job is to help you develop, distribute and sell that wonderful message in the best way possible.
How do I know if the Story Marketing Strategy – Content Marketing Campaign is right for me?
Well there’s just a few questions you should ask yourself:
- Do you have an audience you can sell or distribute copies to without much trouble?
- Are you looking at publishing as an investment into your brand or company?
- Do you want the strength and experience of a full service publisher rather than going it alone?
- Do you want to know your book will have the potential for worldwide distribution?
- Do you want to market your brand in a unique and compelling way?
If so, then HigherLife’s Story Marketing Plan is perfect for you.
Click above to get a personalized recommendation!
What do I get with the Story Marketing Strategy – Content Marketing Campaign?
1) Establish Your Brand Identity – your story – Our team will meet with you to determine your core competency, the central value proposition – the benefit you offer your customers and what makes you different from your competition.
2) Ghostwrite Your Story – we will provide a professional writer to capture in manuscript form the insights and testimonials that make you stand out.
3) Publish Your Story – we will turn the manuscript into a full-length book that can be sold nationwide and used in expanding your impact and influence in the marketplace.
4) Market Your Story – Once the book is done, our team will craft a six-month book launch program designed to generate new leads for your organization
5) Create a Compelling Sales Funnel – we will write the series of follow-up emails and video presentations designed to turn leads into clients!
Phase 1 – 3 months
· We meet with you to capture the essence of your unique story.
· We interview key leadership to learn more about the history and culture of the organization, strengths and most compelling characteristics.
· We will utilize aspects of our “Creating a Contagious Brand” strategy engagement.
· We create for you a compelling book outline, title, subtitle and direction for your message, your story.
· We evaluate how well all your audience touchpoints (website, flyers, advertising, logo, etc.) align with your brand.
· A professional writer will interview you to create content for a marketable book manuscript, articles, blogs and other means of sharing your story with your target audience
Phase 2 – 6 months
· Our team will artfully turn your manuscript into a published book.
· We will meet with you to craft a customized pre-publication marketing/launch strategy.
· We will develop blogs and other means of sharing your story with your target audience
· We will provide scripting and direction to create short video clips that will be used in conjunction with presentations, digital and social media in telling your story.
Phase 3 – 3 months
· We will get your book distributed to bookstores, wholesalers and libraries
· We will oversee implementation of your direct-to-audience distribution and sales strategies for the book including agreed upon levels of publicity and social media.
· We will create article excerpts, eblasts, press releases, video promotions, Amazon advertising, book reviews, banner ads and other collateral material as part of the execution of your contagious brand development and story marketing strategies.
We love helping authors craft and share their message with the world!
If what you have to share deserves a wider audience – and you are not willing to settle for having it published in a cookie-cutter, less-than-ideal way, if you desire to experience the thrill of making a positive difference in the lives of others, then I invite you to consider HigherLife.
Click above to request your FREE consultation!
David Welday, Owner HigherLife Publishing