Stepping Through Cancer
by: Deborah Hardy
If a loved one has just been diagnosed you know . . .
• the diverse fears that attack your mind
• the agony of tests, analysis, and waiting for results to come back
• the overwhelming feeling of not knowing which treatment to choose, which doctor to trust, and which advice to listen to
• the financial pressure that comes with the uncertainty of insurance coverage
• the discomfort of the treatment
• the ever-changing emotions of anger and calm, doubt and belief, fear and peace
• the intense pain of the loss
If you are facing cancer, don’t face it alone. If you have a friend or loved one with cancer, this book will help you know what to say and what to do. Let Debbie Hardy help you step through this part of your life as she shares first-hand her experience with her husband’s terminal cancer. Her practical advice will help you work through the arduous decision-making process, and her Spirit-filled encouragement will give you hope even in the most difficult times.